Friday, September 10, 2010

The stress is eating me alive.

I'm really, really busy... all the time... which is making me really, really stressed. Just everything is so stressful. Living arrangements, my internship, work, school, family, relationships... everything. Nothing is just not stressful and something I look forward to. I swear I'm going to die of a heart attack before I'm even 25. I'm too young to be this stressed. I NEED TO leave Georgia! I feel like this place is the cause of all my stress. I need to leave and go to a remote island for atleast a year and not have any communication with anyone. Maybe change my name, dye my hair, get surgery... just start a new life. I really, really need to relieve my stress. Can someone just make SOMETHING better? Just one thing out of the six I mentioned. Anything. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment