Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life and Rants.

I guess it's time I use this more... I just barley have any time!!


A lot of changes have been made in the past 6 months, but they've really helped me grow to be a better person. Of course there are people out there that still need to be worked out of my life, but that is a different issue.


I think it's funny how one person can handle a certain situation better than another, which is ok, since everyone is different. I just can't take people who complain all the time and like to think that everything is about them. Everyone goes through the motions of life, things change, people change, but life will continue to go on. Whether you choose to hang around in the past or move on to the future, is up to you. Fate is already determined, but it is up to you how you reach your destination.


Just because you're going through the ups and downs of life doesn't mean that gives you the right to make stupid decisions. It amazes me how people can make a life changing decision without even thinking about the consequences attached to them and then want people to feel sorry for them. I do feel sorry for them, just not the way they want me to.


That's it for my rants today. Stay tuned for next time!


Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment